Protective grease XADO
Click Image for Gallery
Designed to protect the components and mechanisms operating under heavy loads.
Is a universal substitute any grease and protects the surface from wear.
Eliminates factory defects new bearings.
At some times extends component life.
- Increases component life
- Compensates 10% wear
- Smooths out scratches and microcracks
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Improves surface finish Ra to 0.06 microns
- Rejects heat from the friction zone
- Protects units from hostile environments
The patented formula of this modern grease is based on a combination of revitalization HADO and complex EP (Extreme Pressure).
- Thickener - Lithium
- Color - Orange
- Consistency class - NLGI 3
- Penetration at 25 0 C, mm -1257
- Density at 25 0 C, kg / l - 0,98
- Evaporation at 120 ° C,% - <0.2
- Operating temperature, - ° C:
- A long time - <130
- Briefly - <150
- Dropping Point, ° C -> 189
Lubricating properties when tested on a 4-Ball (20 ± 5 ° C)
- Weld, N -> 2450
- The critical load, N -> 1039
- Wear index, mm - <0.6
Note. Typical figures
Requirements and tolerances
|NLGI 3 (ASTM D217)||ISO-L-XBCEB 3 (ISO 6743-9)|
|KP3K-20 (DIN 51502)|
The order of application
- When using the filler grease gun. Add the grease in the assembly through the grease fitting until it appears from the gaps lubricated connections.
- When using a lubricant in an aerosol can. Spray on the lubricated parts after cleaning it from dirt.
- Lubricant particularly effective for protection from wear of the bearings (10 000 rev / min.)
- Recommended for new parts and components