Antifreeze Blue BS
Antifreeze Blue BS
Concentrate liquid cooling system.
Exceeds the requirements of British Standard BS 6580 for coolants for petrol and diesel engines of passenger cars and trucks.
Made based on monoethylene glycol and effective corrosion inhibitors. Contains revitalizant.
Guarantees perfect operation system ohlazhdniya for 2 years (100 000 km).
- Designed for safe and efficient operation of engine cooling systems, ensures its flawless performance
- 2-year warranty (100 000 km)
- Provides optimal thermal conditions of the engine in all modes of operation.
- Prevents foaming liquid and the formation of bubbles, pump ensures maximum performance and efficient heat dissipation
- Prevents the formation of deposits and keeps cooling system clean
- It has a significant reserve of anti-corrosion protection
- Safe for aluminum and alloys, plastics and rubber, does not attack on the plastic and paint of your vehicle
- Allows the use of tap water for the preparation of the coolant
- Due to revitalizant protects pump bearing cooling system by sudden damage or wear of the seal.
Why XADO Antifreeze BS contains revitalizant
Guarantees perfect operation system ohlazhdniya for 2 years (100 000 km). The most important and expensive unit cooling system - pump. The pump circulates coolant through pipelines and canals. "Weakest" of a pump is its bearing. From the coolant is protected with sealing gasket (seal). When tightness seal into the bearing gets antifreeze and disables the pump.
Revitalizant in XADO Antifreeze Blue BS, to protect the pump and ensure its operation under emergency conditions up to two times longer than without revitalization.
Compatible and miscible with the standard automotive fluids (blue) on the basis of ethylene glycol
The ratio XADO Antifreeze Blue BS / water depends on the minimum operating temperature of the vehicle.
The ratio XADO Antifreeze Blue BS - Water for coolant
|XADO Antifreeze BS||Water||Temperature, C|
|Part 1 (33%)||2 parts (67%)||- 17|
|Part 1 (50%)||Part 1 (50%)||- 36|
|2 parts (67%)||Part 1 (33%)||- 64|
Contains no amines, phosphates.
Requirements and tolerances
|BS 6580 (UK)||ASTM D 3306 / D 4656 (USA)|
|SAE J 1034 (USA)||AFNOR NFR 15-601 (France)|
|ONORM V5123 (Austria)||JIS K 2234 (Japan)|
|UNE 26-361 (Spain)||AS 2108 (Australia)|
|CUNA NC 956-16 (Italy)|