Antifreeze Green 11
Antifreeze Green 11
Concentrate liquid cooling system
It exceeds the requirements for coolants for engines of cars and trucks VW, MB, BMW, Opel, MAN, Volvo and other automakers. Specially colored green. Made based on monoethylene glycol and high corrosion inhibitors. Contains revitalizant.
Bezurechnuyu ensures the cooling system for 3.5 years (175,000 kilometers).
Buy original products from the online store HADO.
- Designed for reliable operation of engine cooling systems of modern cars, used on the warranty and after-warranty service
- Guaranteed excellent job 3.5 years (175 000 km)
- Provides optimal thermal conditions of the engine under all operating conditions, including at high loads (cargo, extreme driving)
- It has a significant reserve of anti-corrosion protection
- Prevents the formation of deposits and keeps the cooling system in a perfect cleanliness
- Absolutely safe for aluminum and alloys, plastics and rubber, does not attack on the plastic and paint of your vehicle
- Allows the use of tap water for the preparation of the coolant
- Due to revitalizant protects pump bearing cooling system by sudden damage or wear of the seal
Why XADO Antifreeze Green 11 has revitalizant
The most important and expensive unit cooling system - pump. The pump circulates coolant through pipelines and canals. "Weakest" of a pump is its bearing. From the coolant is protected with sealing gasket (seal). When tightness seal into the bearing gets antifreeze and disables the pump.
Revitalizant in XADO Antifreeze Green 11, helps to protect the pump and make it work in an emergency up to two times longer than without revitalization.
Compatible and miscible with conventional automotive fluids (blue, green and yellow color) based on ethylene
Concentrate XADO Antifreeze Green 11 before application must be diluted with distilled or tap water.
The ratio XADO Antifreeze Green 11 / water depends on the minimum operating temperature of the vehicle.
The ratio XADO Antifreeze Green 11 - Water for coolant
|XADO Antifreeze Green 11||Water||Temperature, C|
|Part 1 (33%)||2 parts (67%)||- 17|
|Part 1 (50%)||Part 1 (50%)||- 36|
|2 parts (67%)||Part 1 (33%)||- 64|
- When the engine coolant from the water gradually evaporates and increases the concentration of antifreeze. Therefore, to maintain the coolant level is necessary to add water
- By a leak from the cooling system to refill with water diluted antifreeze
Requirements and tolerances
|VW TL-VW 774 C (G11)||MB 325.0|
|BMW N 600 69.0||Opel / GM B 040 0240|
|SAAB 6901 599||Porsche|
|MAN 324||Renault Type D|
|MTU MTL 5048||ASTM D 3306 (USA)|
|SAE J 1034 (USA)||BUNDESWEHR TK-BA2-3-6580-008|
|French Army||Swedish Army|