Wax coating for corrosion Hollow Body
High-performance anti-corrosion agent. It is used to protect the interior surfaces of box car body parts: door hollows, spars, wings, etc.
Specially designed for anti-corrosion treatment of the car body on the Swedish ML method (spreads, preserves and "seals"). applied to metal, paint. Excellent spreads over the surface and penetrates into all the tiny cavities which require protection, such as weld seams and cracks.
- It forms a very thin protective film (40 micron) with strong adhesion (adhesion)
- Removes moisture
- Preserves the corrosion centers
- Has higher anti-corrosion properties to chemicals (road salt, solutions of weak acids and alkalis)
- Keeps up the form, does not flow from vertical surfaces
- Resists temperatures up to 160 ° C
- Very low flow rate (500 ml bottle of 20 sq. m.)
Mode of application
Step 1: Exposed parts pre-cleaned of dirt, rust, dust,
Step 2: Shake
3rd stage: a distance of 20-30 cm spray onto the surface
Step 4: VERYLUBE ANTIKOR ML applied one coat
Step 5: In the treatment cavities use extension tube
- treatment is carried out at a temperature of 15 ... 20 ° C.
- can be used in the engine compartment
- excess uncured composition can be removed using VERYLUBE ANTIBITUM
- 500 ml - aerosol can (Art. XB 40129)