XADO NEW CAR 5L
Atomic metal conditioner New Car with revitalizant 1 Stage
Provides the highest level of protection for the engine of the new car and locally precise adjustment of parts to each other during running. Innovative 3-component * product of the new generation, combining the advantages of a two-phase complex metal conditioner and revitalizant third generation. Specially designed for the new petrol, gas (LPG) and diesel engines (with a range up to 20,000 km).
Provides precise details of the new running-in the engine during running
- Compensates for wear during operation
- Creates an active protection system of parts from loads and overheating
- Improves the lubricating properties of the oil and tribological characteristics of engine components
- Reduces fuel consumption
- It increases power and engine acceleration
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Increases engine life
- Ensures engine protection against wear at 100,000 kilometers
- RF = 100
- RF (Revitalization factor) - indicator of the effectiveness of restoration and protection against wear.
- RF = 100, indicates that the application of the product engine has undergone a complete revitalization cycle, it is guaranteed to be protected from wear by 100 thousand kilometers.
- Temperature of the composition prior to application should be at least +25 ° C
- Shake the vial. Make the contents into the oil hole engine warmed up to operating temperature. Start the engine and let it idle for 3-5 minutes
- Metal conditioner with revitalizant effective for gasoline, gas (LPG) and diesel engines of passenger cars and small trucks with oil system from 3 to 5 l
- Compatible with all types of motor oils
- Revitalization occurs within 1-1.5 thousand kilometers, in this period to carry out an oil change is not recommended
- To ensure the highest level of protection against engine wear is recommended to continue to use motor oil XADO Atomic Oil or metal conditioner AMC HighWay during each oil change
* Product contains revitalizant the granules which completely dissolve in the oil at the operating temperature.