XADO Maximum 5L
XADO 1 STAGE MAXIMUM
Atomic metal conditioner MAXIMUM with revitalizant 1 Stage
Designed for restoring repair of the engine and its active protection directly in the operation of the vehicle. The innovative 3-pack * new generation product that combines the advantages of two-phase complex metal conditioner and revitalizant third generation.
- Restores the surface of parts and compensates current wear
- Levels and increases compression in the cylinders
- Increases the pressure in the oil system to the nominal
- Creates an active protection system of parts from loads and overheating
- Improves the lubricating properties of the oil and tribological characteristics of engine components
- Reduces fuel consumption
- It increases power and engine acceleration
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Increases engine life
- Ensures engine protection against wear at 100,000 kilometers
- RF = 100
- RF (Revitalization factor) - indicator of the effectiveness of restoration and protection against wear.
- RF = 100, indicates that the application of the product engine has undergone a complete revitalization cycle, it is fully restored and guaranteed protected from wear by 100 thousand kilometers.
- Temperature of the composition prior to application should be at least +25 ° C.
- Shake the vial. Make the contents into the oil hole engine warmed up rabocheytemperatury. Start the engine and let it idle for 3-5 minutes.
- Metal conditioner with revitalizant effective for gasoline, gas (LPG) and diesel engines of passenger cars and small trucks with oil system from 3 to 5 liters.
- Compatible with all types of motor oils.
- Revitalization occurs within 1-1.5 thousand kilometers, in this period to carry out an oil change is not recommended.
- Repeated use of the AMC Maximum recommended after 100 thousand kilometers.
- To ensure the highest level of protection against engine wear is recommended to continue to use motor oil XADO Atomic Oil or metal conditioner AMC HighWay during each oil change.
* Product contains revitalizant the granules which completely dissolve in the oil at the operating temperature.